1. Art Abandonment - a face book group that leaves their art in public places for other people to find. What a cool idea and I can't wait to get going on this.
2. CZT - ATC deck swap - by deck I mean 52 cards! YIKES! That is 52, 2.5 x 3.5 inch masterpieces. I have finished 4 - gotta get moving.
3. Journal52 - another FB group that is going to provide weekly prompts and workshops for your art journals.
4. The Documented Life Program - this FB group is also doing weekly prompts for art journalists. This one included an optional on-line class to help you get started. I loved it.
5. I offered to make a piece of art for a friends charity auction.
Do you think I have bitten off more than I can chew? Perhaps - but what a way to go - drowning in art supplies!
Here is some of my work in progress.
|The first stages of painting my moleskin.|
|Finished cover. - Several layers, rubber stamps, acrylic paint, paint markers, collage elements.|
|Month tabs made of the scrap paper that protects my table when I do Gelli printing.|
|Vintage needle book.|
|Inside of needle book.|
|My Gelli Prints|
|The first weeks prompt was "doors"|
Now it is time to get back to "work" - PLAY on my ATC cards. - I hope you enjoyed.