Zentangle is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured repetitive patterns.
Almost anyone can use it to create beautiful artwork. It increases focus and creativity, provides artistic satisfaction along with an increased sense of personal well being. The Zentangle method is enjoyed all over the world across a wide range of skills, interests and ages.
No artistic “ability” or “skill” is required. Anyone who can hold a pen and write the alphabet will be successful using the Zentangle method.
Look at the artwork behind my name at the top of this page. That is an example of Zentangle. You can do it too!
- Improves focus
- Aids relaxation
- Improves self-esteem
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- No artistic ability required
- You get to make something AWESOME!
Is this something you would enjoy?
- Do you have trouble focusing?
- Do you enjoy being creative?
- Do you miss coloring, like you did as a child?
- Do you wish you were artistic, but feel like you can’t even make a stick figure?
- Do you have problems with anxiety or trouble sleeping?
- Would you like a couple of hours out of the house to do something just for you?
- Do you have trouble sitting still?
- Do you overeat when sitting still?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Zentangle may be a help to you.
The Zentangle® art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com.
Janet Nordfors, CZT